My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Starry-eyed much? Maybe.

I am aware that I want so much. I might even be ambitious. Or that's probably too much, idk. However, I've realized the things that I really want. And I've also realized that I am often too distracted to be able to pursue it directly. It's like wanting to order a Big Mac. I go on obsessing about it for a long time and then come the day that I already have the chance to buy one. What do I do? I stop by Wendy's first and Burger King, then when I get to McDonald's, order first a sundae cone and some other stuff. 

My last post had been about doing nothing, maybe, just maybe, this is now the something that came out of that "nothing." 

1. I want to learn foreign languages enough to be able to converse, read and write in it fluently. Priority's French. Then maybe some advanced knowledge with German, Japanese and Greek? Most European languages, actually. And of course, the British English.

2. I want to live in Europe. England, France, Denmark, Holland. But since it's difficult to start a new life in these countries (even if I already have an established cousin in France), starting out in the US, Australia, Canada or Singapore would be okay as well. A small apartment would do. 

3. I need to have two jobs or more. I don't mind if the other job's being a freelance writer (better actually) or being a crew/waitress in some restaurant, cafe or fast food. As long as its a decent job and it pays enough, I'm cool with it. Of course, the other one should be related to my field of study. (This would just be my strategy to survive, when I finally get to that job that's my one true love, haha, I'll stick with it.)

4. I need to pursue higher education. If I didn't say no to my cousin few months ago, I'm taking my Master's Degree now. But then, it's okay. I didn't feel ready anyway. Although I bet that's a whole lot better than just bumming around, lol. I'm gonna do the work-and-study thing. :-) I can't help it. I'm in love with learning.

5. I want to contribute to various local and international magazines. I want to work for a news agency that I respect, tv channels and magazines that I learn so much from.

Lastly, I want to be able to drive like it's the most natural thing to do. I've had my driver's license for five months now and I'm still scared to go out there. Scared or lazy. I need to get freaking used to it. I already drove on a highway and even drove to nearby cities. Yes, I was with an instructor but I was on the wheel. And the only time I went out alone, I went home with Rocky having a loooooooonnngggg scratch on her side. Yes, that's how I celebrated my 20th birthday, I scratched my car. Haha! So yes, please. K? Do me a favour. Get your hands off the laptop and get it on the steering wheel. For the love of stars, please.


I know life had always been awful with certainty, however, there must be some destination, right? (Other than death. Oh, there goes your evil twin.) I'm not sure if I'll be able to reach these goals but I want to believe that I will. And also work to reach these goals. I don't know if I'll jinx these all because I'm posting my dreams on this blog but whatever. I glanced to my left and there's this framed image on my wall that says: Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. And below it, an almost dilapidated sticker that says: I love my attitude problem.

Contradictions will always be lovely. Haha. Can't do anything about it. It's a part of me. And yes, for all my worth, I am so gonna shoot up to that pretty moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment