![]() |
| Watched the film One Day then drank at Tides! :-) |
![]() |
| All photos from Glen's camera! Thanksmuch, babe! :-) |
Gone were the days that we see each other almost everyday and sit beside each other for long hours listening to our professors. No more thesis nights, group activities and after class drinking sessions. There are ten of us in the group and since graduation, we never had a chance to spend time together as a complete group. Things may change and adult responsibilities may keep us apart (at least physically) but we all know that we'll always have each other. ;)
These are the kind of friends that would be present on your wedding, your child's baptism and maybe even your funeral. These are the kind of friends you'll hold on to. Because college wasn't an easy ride and together, you were all able to survive while holding each other's hands.
I miss you, Team Petix!
![]() |
| Photo taken December 2010. Kiddie parties, ftw! Oh also, our only complete group photo. LOL. |
When the photo above was taken, all of us had no idea where life will take us months after graduation. Now, it's just me who's lost. I actually feel a bit left out since all of them now have regular jobs (and regular salaries). Long story short, I chose to be a freelancer up until last month, but it didn't work out for me. I'm too impatient and unstructured for the freelance world. Yes, I love the fact that I own my time and that I have a bigger playground for my ideas but right now, being a fresh graduate without any prior experience and only few connections, I don't think I can already survive out there without any stability. So I'm trying to be a regular employee. For now. ;)
Six months from now, we won't know where we'll be. Let's just all hope that it's somewhere good. :-)



