My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

The Classic Insomniac.

It's 2am and I have to attend a 6am mass. Obviously, I don't get much sleep. I can't.
I just pass out. Drift into the unconscious. It's impossible for me to lie down on the bed and say "I'll sleep." and then doze off. Just no, it doesn't work that way for me. My mind refuses to shut up. 
Anyways, the reason why I'm often up until sunrise are these. Haha.


1. Goodreads. 
I've been addicted to goodreads just recently! Neat site!

2. Facebook. 
Yes, facebook. That I-will-ruin-your-life-facebook. Haha.

3. Thought Catalog. 
Another site that I regularly visit. The articles are sometimes funny, most of the time thought-provoking and always entertaining. I really recommend this one. ;)

4. Blogger. 
Of course.

5. Twitter (on DestroyTwitter)
This twitter client is the best. I swear. It's amazing. The style, the convenience!

5. This amazing girl's blog. http://meetmy-tommygun.livejournal.com/ 
I always look forward to her posts and I often stalk her other online accounts. Haha! 

6. msn 
I rarely get on at msn now but when I do (mostly on my phone though) I often chat with old friends across the globe. The time zone differences have always fascinated me. 



And ladies and gentlemen, the desktop.

1. I'm currently downloading Baisers Voles (Stolen Kisses), a 1968 film by Francois Truffaut. :-)
And Edward Scissorhands and Tangled (saw them already but I want a copy).

2. Below are three ebooks as well. Rainer Maria Rilke's Letters to a Young Poet, Alice Sebold's Lovely Bones and Hugh Laurie's (yes, Dr. House) The Gun Seller.


So goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment