| A painting that I did last year, inspired by a distant person |
My lifestyle could be as erratic as my behaviour. I may be as fickle as a multitude of stars on an evening summer sky and words can roll from my lips like the endless rushing of waves. You might be the calm, deep sea and you may be disturbed by what I am. I am unknown to you and you to me. You hold vast riches inside you yet you refuse to show them to others that easily. I was patient, I swear I did everything I could to be as still as the northern star, but then I realized, even this celestial being is always in motion. I'm sorry for being such a comet, such a meteor, such a shooting star that brings a beam of glorious light only to vanish just as fast.
Written last 08162011, sitting on the veranda, early evening, while watching the waves hit the shore, I thought about us.
This entry is part of this post: http://theinfiniteparadox.blogspot.com/2011/08/affair-with-words.html
