My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Of sunrise, rainbow and sunset.

Dolly Parton said that if you want a rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.


It's been raining hard for some time now. The last storm had been strongest but amazingly, all I got were some few bruises. Maybe because this time, I know better. Maybe because I was prepared.


I am not rushing. It's still dark. But I know soon enough, that pretty rainbow would once again appear with the promise of a bright morning. 


And then sunrise. Exactly a year ago, my friends and I waited for the sunrise on the west. It was an epic fail. Sometimes, the timing might be right but the place where we are waiting isn't. Sometimes, the place is right, the timing isn't.


And sometimes, you fight about the sunrise and the sunset with the right person.


Only to find out he's not the right one.


So I choose the rainbow.