My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

I'm back on the road.

I drove a lot today. For four hours on a highway surrounded by hills with dandelions all over the place. It was so beautiful and driving felt so free. The highway could go on and on and I won't mind. It felt amazing. The control, the speed, the wind blowing outside, the scenery, the freedom.

This time, I finally felt the connection with Rocky. I can say that I pretty much understand her now.

I'll drive some more on Tuesday. Hopefully, I'll be better. It's been three months since I last drove. And this photo's taken on my graduation night, Rocky's still a few weeks old then. :-)  Oh, my feet kinda looks awkward. Haha!

I'm so knackered right now I might doze off in a bit. This is the route that we took and a photo of how the view was like, it's not the exact one though.


Soon enough. For now, I rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment