Since I already have some time in my hands, I was also able to update my online portfolio in Wordpress. I don't feel like sharing the link here since this is a personal blog, so I'll just post some screen captures. I tweaked the layout, did some codes, and it was just how I wanted it. Lols. And also, I was damn happy that I can still work my way through CSS and html. It's been a long time since I worked with it and man, I sort of missed the younger days. Haha. But before nostalgia gets into me, check out this new online corner of mine.
![]() |
| the side bar on the right is definitely smaller. I can't screen capture the whole site so I've decided to just take parts of it and then combine them into this. Tadaaah! lol. |
I totally, totally, totally adore the font used for the layout's header. That "Ruby Tuesday" font. Hihi. Damn, I love everything about the layout. Hahaha!
And then, the social media buttons! I was so thrilled when I successfully made them work. The layout per se doesn't come with these buttons and I had to input some html code as well. Heehee. I'm just glad I still have the skills and knowledge to do it. i know it's not much of a work, but for someone who hasn't been tinkering with codes for like 4 years or so, it's just nice to be refreshed. lol. And I just checked out the site where I learned all these things! Amazingly, it's still up! I used to be friends with the owner of this site, but it was ages ago. I believe I was just 15 back then? I was a teenager bored and angry with my life, I spent almost all my time online, joined online communities, and well, did/modified the layouts for my sites. This is where I learned lots of html and CSS stuff! :> http://www.printedexistence.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment