"i'll always be here to remind you of your old self...it shouldn't be lost when you mature and realize the things we need to learn in life. it would be boring and worrisome if you lose the Tin we know because of the what ifs and all the uncertainties. And the world will always find a way to let you get want you want and need even if it throws you crap at times."
-Kath
Thank you for the unwavering support, Kath. There are times like these that I tend to forget my old self, when my spirit weakens, and I get overwhelmed and consumed with various things. Thanks for reminding me. Thank you. Thank you for believing in me. For having faith in me that I'll be fine, no matter what. Thank you for not sugar-coating anything. For not saying "ok lang yan." or "kapit ka lang, konti nalang." Thank you for understanding my woes and helping me survive every single day. Thank you for being patient with me and putting all the unpleasant things that happened, behind us.
Mygod. I just don't know how to thank you enough. I guess, thank you for believing in me when I almost succumbed to hopelessness. For helping me meet my old self back. For keeping the faith in me when I was on the brink of losing it.
I wish you all the best. I know you're gonna make it to where you want to be. Yours is the patient spirit, that not everyone (including me) is blessed with, lol. And when things get tough, always remember that you will be fine too, it's just a matter of time. And of course, you know you can contact me anytime.
I may know a lot of people, but there are very few ones that I keep close and trust with my heart. You'll always be one of them, Lady Philosophy.
Ilabyoulots. :>
Upper left: my first Starbucks, studying Philosophy (2007)
Lower left: Tagaytay trip (2008)
Upper right: After Ondoy (2009)
Lower right: Graduation day (2011)


Crying here at work because of this entry. hihih.
ReplyDeleteI love you lots tine. I will always be here for you. :))
hihihi. :-*
Delete