My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

How's it goin'?

Sorry, it seems like I haven't been writing for quite some time. So...what do I talk about. Let's see. Well, I'm back to the unemployed life. I have some good old side lines now and then, juggling my time between brainstorming, meetings, grocery shopping, cooking what can be cooked, watching NCIS and Fringe, going online, talking to people online, playing some games on Gibbs (the Blackberry, finally!), and well, sleeping. Whattalife, you might say.

But not really. It's decent. I am not rushing things now. I have pending job applications, I have two part time jobs (that I rarely do some work for, lol), and I'm helping out put some ideas on the table for a freelance life.

You see, I have actually lots of things going on right now. It's just that life is sort of in a lackadaisical way these past days and I don't mind. Although sometimes I admit I get a bit doubtful whether people would actually care about the job applications that I've sent. There have been some number of applications sent already (like three) and I haven't got any calls yet. :(

I haven't lost my faith though. Nine months, that's a long time and it's not a joke. I've been stuck in a job I didn't enjoy for nine months and taking this break is probably one of the best things that happened to me.

So there.That's how life is going for me these days. Just chillin' around. 

But here's the catch. I've never been more productive. My mind is once again running on its creative gear. Even my body clock is back to its whacked out self, it's half past 5am now and I am still awake. And I have an ocular for the shoot's location at 10am! Hooray! 

There you go... Nothing much really. I am having fun, I am happy most of the time, and I am pursuing the things that I am passionate about, working with people that I love and respect, in a craft that is elemental to my life. Everyday, I am learning, laughing, and loving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment