My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Random Shit. Survey Thing.


FILL SO YOUR FOLLOWERS (I have?! lol) CAN GET TO KNOW YOU MORE

1. State your name. Kristine/K
2. State the name that your parents almost named you. Louise, as my second name. Which is something I actually prefer than what they gave me. :P It's after my mom's grandpop.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My cousins.
4. What was your first job? Freelance writer and researcher.
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? The week has just started. Idk. Nothing yet.
6. Do you miss your ex? Nope.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? DARK. <3
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. 
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Black, Grey, and Brown.
10. How do you wear your makeup? As light as possible. I don't want it to look like I've put in too much effort.
11. What are some of your nicknames? People at the office call me K10 (a level up of K9, I bet), some call me K, close ones call me Tin, relatives use "Kim", my bestfriend calls me "Tintot", and most people call me just by the good old "Kristine." 
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? House at Antipolo has three bedrooms. Place in Ortigas, a studio unit. Lels.
13. How many bathrooms? One.
14. Do you have a job? Yeah.
15. Do you have a car? Yeah. Not using it much though, since I'm not much of an experienced driver yet.
16. Do you work out every week? No. Haha. Soon though, hopefully.
17. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Nope.
18. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? No. 
19. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? Two piece at the beach. Two piece with a sheer shirt on pools.
20. Do you like your eyes? Yeah. They're good. lol.
21. Do you think you are pretty? If I'm in a good mood. Haha.
22. Who was the last person you talked to in person? Jords, TD, Aron.
23. How much money is in your account? Not much. Haha.
24. Are you single? Nope.
25. Do you want kids? It doesn't seem that bad. Idk yet. 
26. Tell me what your backpack looks like? Pink. With an image of a bird on the upper left side I think. And it's back is a polka-dotted black and pink. Lulz.
27. Which celebrity do you think is hot? Marion Cotillard.
28. Last movie you saw in theaters? Graceland.
29. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? HELLYEAH. :>
30. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? Yeah, I think that can be considered cheating. He made out with his friend, while we're still together. So yeah.
31. Have you ever cheated? No, not when I'm with someone officially. But I've had my own share of mistakes. Used to have "something" with an attached guy. Meh. Young & stupid days. 
32. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a 'J'? HAHAHAHA. Yes.
33. What do you like to do in your spare time? Watch films, eat, cook (for now, I can only cook below basic stuff. haha! I find it enjoying though, hopefully I can do it more in the future), read books, listen to music, surf the internet (then be bored with it), and well I used to play video games as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment