My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

I wish I'm stronger. I wish I am more understanding. I wish I am not narrow-minded about my own beliefs. I wish I am not impulsive. I wish I am not this kind and forgiving. I wish I can immediately see the mistakes I've made. I wish my decisions would agree with yours, most of the time. I wish I think things through as much as you want me to.

I wish...

I can be the person that you want me to be. 

But I'm not. 


I'm just me. Just this.
and I don't know if I'm saying the right things again or making things worse. 

Maybe I should just be silent. 
Maybe for now, silence is my ally.

You said you're tired. That this is all getting too difficult for you.

I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment