My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Kind Words Can Make You Fly.

"You'll be fine, tin." (,2012)

"I always believe that despite all the crappy shit around, you will be fine no matter what." (,2012)

Kind words, kind words. These are the kind words that I got from Kath yesterday.I can't help but feel better after hearing this. Not only better, but refreshed. Like a drying up well inside me has been fueled once again. Stress and too much thinking caused the well inside me to dry up, to be what it is right now. To be filled with negativity that is ruining my relationships with people and hurting me and everyone around me in the process.

"If that's making you what you are right now, then you should really leave." -J

For quite some time, I became someone else. I knew of it, I was aware of it. Yet, I thought this is just one of the many crossroads and tough shit. But no, it's just not something where I am made to excel in.

Like a bird stuck in the water. Flapping its wings constantly, with all its might, thinking doing that would give it gills so it can breathe and live.

As for what Kath said, I felt reassured. I was reminded of my old self. And guess what, if my old self would meet my current self, she'll probably kick the living hell out of me, for being too scared of the world. To trying to settle in what's convenient and comfortable. She will seriously be pissed. (but she will also understand the financial concerns, yet she will remain firm on her beliefs. she's that stubborn, hell yeah. i miss her sometimes.)

She knew I would be fine. She knew I shall survive, despite.

I forgot that. I forgot who I was back then. I forgot my strenght and boldness. I've been too scared. 

I tried to rest my wings, I allowed them to be clipped. But it only brought me misery. 

It's time to put them back. 
And once again, fly high, sail away, and live on the edge.

Palawan 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment