My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

That point wherein it all gets too much.

That point wherein it all gets too much and we all end up breaking down.

So much has happened these past couple of days. As a matter of fact, last week had been pretty chaotic already, however, this week just seemed to get the spotlight when it comes to major events. Yes, talk about things that could change lives if they happened.

What happened was pretty crazy. Nobody wanted it to go in that direction, but because life is insane, it went through that one hell of a crazy, life-threatening, roller coaster ride. Thank God we all made it alive, especially that person who is just so important to me.

I'm glad I stayed beside him and I am happy that I was able to be beside him on moments like that (it's sad though, when you learn that it all actually happened because I did not stop crying.) Well not really, but if only I had listened, if only I was sane enough to control my emotions, then maybe that had not happened. 

Hey,
I love you. And I'm here for you. Always, always. And even if life is cruel and insane and crazy, we're fucking gonna make it. You're gonna make it. I'm right behind you when you need some push to move forward, and I'll be fighting with you when you need to battle out evil things. I love you, mkay? Don't ever forget that.

-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment