My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages


KANLURAN 
Directed by Silver Belen
Starring Raul Morit

His story.
Behind The Scenes.
The Team: Elitefuse Media

It was exhausting and draining, physically, mentally, and even emotionally. But it was a breather. This is my life outside the four corners of the office (this makes being absent totally worth it). This is the real life that I want, we tell stories, we meet people, we experience life as it is. It was a pretty fun day. I have been immature on certain moments, acting like a spoiled little brat and all that but fortunately, they were understanding enough. The shoot was successful. I can't wait to see the edited film! :-) 

And as the shirt of one random guy said: One bad day behind a Nikon beats any day at the office. 
(our team uses Canon though, haha!) And that statement holds true. Because every single day at the office, I can't wait for the clock to strike 4:00pm. Because every time I look out at the huge windows of the office to the Ortigas skyline, I can't help but remember something that I wrote last April 10, 2011 (after purposely fucking up an interview that I had in an international company and choosing the freelance life):

I know I said I don't believe in regret, but hey, it's like your one true love, asking you at your door to marry him and saying no, because you preferred the rich old guy next door. (If I take that job) I'll continuously ask myself if I'm happy and maybe, forever look out on the window, several floors above the ground and wish I'm on the streets, with real people sharing stories about real life. Not that I'm saying the corporate world is a faux, no it's not, it's just that it isn't for me. I equate life with freedom and monotony is something that would kill me. Believe, it will. Quiet literally. 

It's happening now. I am 31 floors above the ground and all I could do for nine hours, five times a week, is to look beyond the window and hold on to the hope that someday, I'll be out there again. Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment