My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

And this is how the writer in me loves. (words and more)


You made this cynic believe that amazing things still happen. You made this doubtful heart trust once again.
I love you. 

And when you are with a writer, be prepared to get lots of letters. Because I will write to you when I'm bored, when I miss you, on nights that my love for you is overwhelming and on mornings that I am still sleepy. I will write to you while you are beside me, I will write to you when we are oceans apart. I will write to you if I am annoyed at you or mad at myself. On times that I feel like giving up on the world, I will write to you. I will write to you if I am sorry, I would apologize over and over again for what happened. If I could write to you through the evening starry sky and in the white blank fluffy clouds, I will.

I will write to you as long as I can. I will love you as long as I can, and more. 
And I'll be here for you, on bright sunny days and dark nights. 

In writing, I may be full of words. Verbally, I may not talk that much.
But know that what I would really want to tell you, is something that I would never be able to tell you.
Because words can never suffice for the gratitude, for the love, and for the care I have for you.
You'll know about them, anyway. You already know about them.
Because love is not a word, but a verb. Because love is not just a feeling, but is something more.

I love you, dear boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment