I dont think I'm a success-driven kind of person. It's more like experiencing everything that I can and living life to the fullest pour moi.
One could be very successful and miserable at the same time. I don't want to be one of those people who are known and respected by everyone, only at the end of the day, to go home in an empty house and spend the night thinking of the "what-could-have-beens," imagining scenarios, and wondering what could have happened if they did this or that.
Maybe this is just me, maybe I'm just being defensive after seeing a post of a friend talking about success and all that shizz. But really now, for me, it's not about always winning, it's not about making it to the top, and being above the rest. It's about being genuinely fulfilled and happy. And for some people, myself included, it just means being able to do the things I want to do and being good at it. All the prestige and glamour and recognition may or may not come.
I don't want to miss out on life simply because I am afraid of making mistakes.
On a different note, if success means being able to change something for the better, or at least being able to be a part of something worthwhile, then I'd like that.

No comments:
Post a Comment