For a while now, I've been experiencing some nightmares and some lucid dreams that cause anxiousness whenever I wake up. There are also times that I'll wake up at 3 am and just be totally creeped out. This morning, I've had another of those lucid dreams. It wasn't that scary but it sure as heck felt...uncomfortable.
So first was this world wherein it was made of adobe photoshop. (maybe because I was trying out my adobe lightroom before I slept, lol) Anyways, that world seemed a little surreal--pastel colours, swirls, waves, colours vanishing into nowhere, all that stuff. Then suddenly there was this huge white blot. When somebody erases a part of a picture in photoshop, something like that. And I was in that world and little by little the white empty blots are multiplying. That's the most that I could remember.
Another was this world wherein I was pretty aware it was one of the cities in my dreamworld. It was one of the constant setting wherein my dreams take place. And when I'm dreaming, there are times that I am aware of that place. Like "Oh, here we are again." And that place just felt so real. Then while I was dreaming this morning, I suddenly came across a realisation (yup, while dreaming, lol) In my dreamworld, I've always thought that place was real, however, I realised that it only exists whenever I'm unconscious.
Yes, I just combined "real" and "dreams" in one sentence. I still can't figure it out but I've had one of those sleep again. That kind of sleep wherein I am between conscious and unconscious. That I am dreaming and at the same time, I am aware that I am dreaming and I could even analyse the things I'm dreaming about. It's pretty weird, I know but it happens. So what can I do, really. Haha.
Maybe it's just the Gemini in me. Ya know, the other twin's dreaming while the other one's awake.
p.s.
interesting news at work today. it seems like life has decided to be nice again. haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment