My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Subspace: Another bit of my outerspace.


I told you I'll tell you about Subspace. I spent lots of time there this week. I learned to love the floral chair (the one on the lower right) and the ambiance of the place. I like how it is not that populated and I just love that wall paper of an astronaut in outerspace. Their chocolate mint brownie tastes great as well and their coffee is nice. I think I'll be spending much of my free time there. :-)

I told you I'll tell you about my thoughts while I'm there. Here are some excerpts from my mini journal:

"I want to have order. I've been used to chaos so much that I've been bringing it in all the aspects of my life. I'm always going too fast. I must really pause and breathe for a while." & "Anyways, the guy is here already. Yep. My comfort when everything is chaotic. The person I hold on to when everything is falling apart."

I took the photos on that Rainy Day Tuesday. The place is better at night. So, there, my friends.

When I run away from the world and retreat into my own outerspace, I might be in Subspace.

p.s.
the name of the place itself is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment