Yesterday's posts was about remembering.
I did not intent them both to be that way. The first one was "Je Me Souviens" which is the french of "I remember."
Apparently, I did a lot of recalling yesterday. Yes. However, I remained on the present.
And tonight, I shall alter the present. I have muted my voice for a while now, by choice.
Now, let me talk again. And to hell with everything. Whatever happens. Ya know.
Today is Slash day as well. I'm gonna listen to good old rock songs today because I feel like I am so damn rockstar today. Waha. Nah, I'm just in the mood for some real music. ;)
![]() |
| Photo taken by me | 03142011 |
Today's Playlist.
1. Slash
2. Velvet Underground
3. The Doors
4. Belle and Sebastian
5. Nickelback
6. Trainspotting OST
7. Juno OST


No comments:
Post a Comment