My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Changes.

Again, changes, changes.

The world is moving, the clouds are sailing and things will forever be changing.

There are so many changes happening these days. And I choose to be optimistic.
Regarding work, I'm back to the freelance life. Technically employed but still a freelancer. Figure that out.
Regarding life, things are being a little bit shaky, but hey, I'm holding on.
Regarding love, I am learning now that things are better to be talked about rather than ignored.

And changes on this blog. Say Hi to the new layout. It is lighter now, cleaner. Surreal-ish? Nah.
Unfortunately, I was not able to take a screenshot of the initial layout. It still follows the minimalism principle but on a darker tone, black and grey and evening lights.

So yeah. 

P.S.
I saw three airplanes today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment