I know I have not ben writing much. Forgive me.
I have been too busy with life. A lame excuse actually, a very lame excuse. Well to be honest, I have been very busy dealing with stress and adjusting with the new work and this new life. And the new people in my life.
I am writing this now as I drink a glass of Jack Daniel's. It has been a while. After having the first few sips, I can't help but say "Ahhh, it's the same old Jack." Man, I've been in love with this whiskey since 2008.
Although I am experiencing some bumpy roads on this new journey, life is still pretty fine, I guess. As a matter of fact, it is a whole lot better. Never better. And I have myself, the people around me, the universe, God, and this one guy that I have to give thanks to.
Most of the time I am irrational, I am stubborn and hardheaded. I am annoyingly annoying these past days and maybe, I have been a real asshole. I apologize for that, dear. I will make up. I love you too much. And I can't lie to you. I HAVE to be honest to you. I don't know why. Last night, I cried and later I shall tell you about it.
Work remains okay. My workmates are being normal people, most of the time nice, sometimes just plain cold. And I don't mind. But then again, maybe its just me.
At home, things are a little bit erratic. But hey, I shall survive. I always do.
I kinda miss my friends though. My time have been consumed by work and the boyfriend and all the commuting in between. Heh, I'll make up for them some other time. Payday again next week. Oh life, please be nice. Well to be honest, please money, don't leave to soon. Haha!
I shall rest now. Goodnight world. My dear blog, I have missed you.
Btw, today is 11.11.11. I hope to spend the 11.11th time of the night with the boyfriend. Oh, I hope. Please. <3 Today is the day for wishes. And I have some. :">

No comments:
Post a Comment