"Quality and accuracy is what I know, not quantity. It doesn't really matter how many words register to the log because it doesn't change the world.
I'd rather have a 400-word life-changing output under my name. Without passion, my words are nothing."
A friend and a colleague of mine wrote this. And I can't help but feel eerie. You know when a hard cold reality slaps you in the face? This is it. Or to be more precise, when someone beautifully puts into words the exact yearning of your heart. I do not hate my job, it gives me money. But it is not what makes me breathe, what keeps me alive. I know I could be somewhere better. We all deserve to be somewhere better. Soon enough. Soon enough. And that soon enough will not vanish on air, I will hold on to that.
Illud extremum, cuius rei.: "Without passion, my words are nothing." - Sine Pa...: ..and now, I don’t have to deal with the feeling that I am slow at making progress because I am trained for quality. Quality and accuracy ...

No comments:
Post a Comment