My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Same Troubled Waters, Different Boats.

I'm supposed to write some drama about what I'm feeling right now, but before that...let me spend a few minutes to wish a woman that I really admire well... I just hope everything is fine with Sherilyn. This is a woman that I find so beautiful, not just physically but even in her heart. How her mind and heart work fascinate me and I admire her strength and courage. We might be in the same waters, right now, you know. All troubled and shit. Although I know we'll all be able to pull through. So, Sherilyn, I wish you all the light and love in the world. I wish you well. I hope you are doing good. 

This is just one of the many challenges that we've endured and will endure. We'll make it.

Remember this?

"I'm sinking, I'm sinking!"
{to Cooper} "I prayed... I prayed that you would come. And you did."

I know that's just a scene from Twin Peaks, but heck. Whatever it is that you're going through Sherilyn, I hope you'll be okay soon. And on my side, I'll always be doing my best to get through things. None of us is alone. Visit her blog here: http://sherilynshines.blogspot.com/ The deleted blog entries made me worried, Sherilyn. Stay strong and awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment