My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Issue I: Insane Pounds

As if I haven't been ranting enough--actually this seems to be my morning ritual, haha. Writing stuff for myself first, and then work. So, I have two issues here--my insane weight gain and poverty. (but no, this isn't some poverty porn thingy, alright?) ---and I've decided to write about that poverty issue on a different entry, or maybe next time. Haha. We'll see.

Okay, so six months after I've start working in front of the computer for 9 hours, 5 times a week...I gained more than 10 lbs. Now, I've been working for almost 9 months, idk how much more I've gained. You see, it's insane! I used to be so active back then. I was moving so fast, I was a big ball of energy that is plainly uncontrollable. I had no problems walking to anywhere and myged, my body proportion was pretty decent. LOL. 

This is me, almost after college. 
And then graduation happened, then I was an official bum. And then a break up.
Then I got hired in a job that requires me to sit in front of the computer for nine hours...
And oh, also a new relationship with an awesome awesome person. :">
See, that's me now. It's insaaaannneee! Well, actually... I didn't think I was that big
or bloated looking whatever, Idk why that photo just seems to be real weird. Or
maybe I'm just denying. Haha. Anyways! I need to lose weight and I am dead
serious about this. I want my old body back and those better arms and legs.

I've never been the slim one, but maaaan, my body was damn fine. HAHA.
And I'm gonna get that back again. Helllyeaaahhh!



No comments:

Post a Comment