Last night, I intended to write the last blog entry for 2011, but my laptop was impossibly slow. Maybe there's a reason for that, maybe that means I should stop wallowing over the year that had gone by but instead focus on the year that is to come--2012. But still, let me just do a quick recap.
2011 was a year full of events for me, full of realizations, changes, new friends, new experiences, and new fears. Here are some of the stuff that happened: (Writing in the past tense kinda feels...weird, haha)
- I graduated with a degree of Journalism
- I had my first plane ride alone (with an insane hang over)
- Learned French on a university (I was self-taught before that)
- Got my driver's license
- Scratched the side of my car on my 20th birthday
- Went to Boracay with my friends! (As one friend had put it: No adults. No restrictions Just Fun!)
- Fired a 9mm gun and a .45 caliber pistol
- Worked as a freelance writer and researcher
- Met so many film makers, directors, and writers
- Got in a relationship with a guy that I like (it only lasted for three months)
- Stayed in the hospital for weeks to look after my sick grandpa, longest hospital stay ever
- Got a job and met awesome people in it
- Drove for miles and miles. Practiced driving a lot (on empty roads, haha!)
- Had a totally amazing trip with my cousins. El Nido, Palawan. Amazing.
- Lost my DSLR, Gabe. More like twas stolen.
- Got in a relationship (unexpectedly) with an amazing guy. :">
And a whole lot more.
I am cheating you now. This post might tell you that this blog entry is posted on 01/01/2012 at 22:56
but I tell you now. The date and time today is 1/10/2012 12:53pm.
I was supposed to post this but I got busy. And I got stagnant. And suddenly life was reeling once again.
Nonetheless, here I am still rolling and kicking. Updates on the next entry. ;)
![]() |
| Yep. Photos from our New Year celebration. I cleaned the whole day and I was so tired, I immediately fell asleep! Haha. |


No comments:
Post a Comment