So, this is the working life. I have a 7am-4pm working hours, I pay taxes, and maybe soon enough I shall be paying my own rent?
I don't write about it too much but since I started to work, things at home have been pretty chaotic. It's because they keep on insisting that I am Cinderella. But no, I am a night owl with a heart that already belongs to the city. Had always been.
Fun fact: Owls are known to visit the cities once in a while, ask the owls of New York.
So anyway, that's it. I might be moving in soon. A place that's somewhere between a hell hole and a portal towards freedom and independence. It's not that bad, really.
Now dear universe, all I'm asking you is this. Provide them with enough dose of open-mindedness and trust.
I haven't thought about things fully. I shall do it soon. All aspects covered, all options considered.
I did not jump in right away because I know about uncertainty. And because I do not want to trouble my friends or the guy, with my luggage and my remaining life in me, on their doorstep on random day or at the middle of the night. I don't want to just barge in, sit down calmly, and then start to cry my heart out because I feel so restricted, that my life is reeling on all directions, and I don't have the strength to stand still. So I need to think, to analyze, to decide.
Help me out, universe. I need to do this for myself and for my life.
Here's to more convenient sunrises to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment