My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

There is a vessel floating on the sea and sky.

An empty road...
An empty van...
An empty office...

So far, that has been my day. And I had only been awake for two hours.

I feel like crying right now. Everything just seems so pointless, so fucking empty.
No, don't tell me it is about perspective. Maybe it is. But damn it. Just for one freaking day, let me stop rationalizing. Let me stop being and pretending to be a grown up who does not cry, who does not hurt, and who is just so damn strong. Just this one day, let me be weak. This does not happen everyday. In fact, this just happens almost once a year. Just this one day, let me cry if I want to. Let me stare into the sky and just shut up, don't ask me why, don't ask me to explain myself.

Tomorrow, things will be normal. Yes, the normalcy that I have never preferred but seems like I can never escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment