My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Ob[li]vious.

Sometimes I wonder...what difference would writing in here make? Why make the entries available to the public? As a matter of fact, to the whole world. Why?

Maybe, this is sort of a portal between my isolated world and the outside. Maybe this is where I let the world know that hey, I'm still alive, yep. Or maybe simply because some of my friends care enough to read about my random rants, thoughts, and misadventures.

So, I haven't been writing much. I have been too busy with work and spending time with the boyfriend.hihi.
Some of my friends are already hating me. (Not to such great extent though)

But I don't know. Am I having this tunnel vision syndrome? Is my world becoming too small again? Small enough that it could only fit me and him? I sure hope not.

Sometimes I wonder...how are they? My friends, the people I used to talk to all the time...? Those that I spend nights drinking with and  just basically sharing all the blahs about life.

Could it be that I have really changed?

The answer is obvious. It's just that I'm always pretending to be oblivious.

Sometimes, I wonder...am I becoming like the people I don't like?

If one random day, I'll come across myself on the street, will I give out a smile or a glare...?

*minutes later*
UPDATE! UPDATE!


Soudain eu cette envie de pleurer.
My iPod's on shuffle and what's currently playing is Greenday's Give Me Novacaine.
Pressed next and it was Femme Fatale. Oh, life.
It's hurting again...give me novacaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment