Dear baby girl Bia,
I know you've been through a lot these past months and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to stick with you until the end. I told you about it already, I just hope you don't hate me for it. Well, I just want to say that Ifreakingfuckingmissyousomuch. We haven't been talking that much for the last few months and it's really sad that it has to be during the last months of our college life. :( It just dawned on me that we've practically spent four years together as close friends and dudette, we're almost like sisters. You know what I mean. :))
Well anyway, I don't mean to make this entry so dramatic! Haha. I guess being emo just comes out naturally with me. >:P I miss you, bebegirl!
GJ misses you too! ;) How about when I get back in Manila two weeks from now? ;)
IMY >:D< :-*
<3K.


No comments:
Post a Comment