These are what I did yesterday:
*AM: Attended the baptism of my fourth grand-daughter! Hah. Her mom was my teacher back in elementary years.
![]() |
| Blaisee <3 |
![]() |
| All for P350! HAHAHA. |
And when I got home last night at 9pm, I was so tired I fell asleep immediately. Woke up the next day at 7am, and hello, I have a schedule for a final interview. Haha! So, I went there and had my interview today. The interviewers were, as usual, a good guy-bad guy tandem. Although I wasn't really expecting it, or it wasn't supposed to be. However, the other guy sort of got uptight as the interview progressed, maybe he was annoyed with me! Haha. After that, mi father and I went to UP and, we're just supposed to inquire about their extramural course (french) but I ended up attending the first class. Haha.
So there, tomorrow's my last day at the driving school. Learning never stops. I'm in love with studying.



No comments:
Post a Comment