These past days have been really hectic! And it's not yet the end, tomorrow, I have an appointment at DFA for my passport renewal, hope everything goes smoothly! I'll be really busy until the first week of May, hopefully I'll be able to juggle everything.
Anyway, here are what happened on the past couple of days.
*TUESDAY: Driving class was cancelled, met up with Glen and JC. We ate and talked and WALKED a lot! It was hilarious, Glen and I refused to drink as long as the sun's still up so we killed time while walking from Maginhawa up to Sikatuna Village! Jc had to leave early because she went to Keavy. Glen and I stayed and we had a night full of gravity. Haha!
![]() |
| We had our lunch+snack+dinner at Friuli! The food was really good and so as the place! Oh also, those violet flowers are just so pretty! |
![]() |
| JC, Glen and I watched the sunset together! Not. But really, the sunset was beautiful. |
So, there. Glen and I went home at around midnight. It was my first time to take a cab from Philcoa to Antipolo, alone and at the middle of the night. Good thing Kuya Driver was nice enough. Got home safe.
*WEDNESDAY: Driving class at 11am and then French class at 3pm. Antipolo-Cainta-Marikina-Cubao-Diliman-Cainta. What a route, I know. But that doesn't end there. By 6pm, I met up with my 'rents and sis, we then went to Robinsons Galleria because my father met up with his friends. After that, we drove home my dad's friend to Pasay. We've decided to explore seaside (?) behind (?) MOA and we drank a bit. Then we went home. I was tired as hell and my body was already aching from fatigue. So technically, my iteniraries were: Antipolo-Cainta-Marikina-Cubao-Diliman-Cainta-Ortigas-Pasay-Antipolo. Ikr.
![]() |
| Lately, I've been obsessed with Philadelphia Cream Cheese! It's just soooo heavenly good! And no, I don't eat on a map, it's a place mat. Apparently of Tours. :) |
Yes, I've been eating a lot because I'll be hitting the beach soon. What's wrong with meee. While most of my friends are busy working out in the gym, I'm often out eating! Lol.
P.S.
I hope I didn't make you hungry with this post.






No comments:
Post a Comment