My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

THE LIST.

I seriously need to write a to-do list! There are so many things that I need to "fix" and also, I need to make the most of time and spend it wisely. Some things also need updating, so yeah.

  • Update online portfolio
  • WORK-OUT!
  • SAVE MONEY!
  • Be more organized with my things
  • Get a haircut
  • Re-colour my hair
  • Go swimming, as exercise
  • Meet KRRR
  • Volunteer at PAWs
  • Gemley's Baby Shower
  • Swimming with Jai
  • Write about past travels - Zambales & Inland Palawan
  • ...more to follow, lol.

As for the SAVE MONEY part, there is a shitload of things I wanna buy! Here are some of them.
(with photos to inspire myself, hahaha!)




13" MacBook Pro

Blackberry Bold 9780

DSLR - preferably 660D or 550D

Affordable Wide Lens 

50 mm prime lens - P4000

White Fuji Instax Mini 7s (with wide lens) - P5000+

Hair Dye - P700

Hair Cut - P500

Nude Pumps at Nafnaf (or somewhere else is fine)

Decent sandals (that can also work as slippers)

Merrell Sandals


The North Face bag - Firewall Model (can't find better photo, lol)

Cheap clothes, clothes, clothes from online shops - esp Aux Manila -P300/piece


Leather Journal from Alunsina - P700

Pug (oh, lovely, lovely pug)

...more to follow, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment