My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Pause & Breathe. Always.


So since I finished my workload early today, I had a discussion (a.k.a. ranting session, lol) with Russel. Our conversation basically started with me saying how annoyed I am that the world sets certain rules for things and when you refuse to jump in the bandwagon, you'll be stoned to death. (Ok, not really.)

Then, he asked me what is it that I want to happen. I said that's the problem, I don't wanna do anything, I don't know what I want, I don't know what I should do. Then he said I don't have to decide know. I could just wait it out. THEN IT HIT ME.

I am always freaking eager with everything. I need to know everything, right now! And that, of course, is impossible. So, I'm being this stubborn kid who refuses to eat her food because I don't know all the ingredients in it, who cooked it, and how it was cooked.

I realized that that what makes me unhappy. Because I am aiming for something that is impossible.

If I continue doing this, I'll starve myself to death in my journey of finding the best dishes.

And it ain't worth it, isn't it?

I should really remember to slow down.

Pause & Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment