I ask myself questions like am I happy, is this what I want, will I still want this in the future, stuff like that. Oh also, what are my plans. Everything encompassed, all aspects examined.
And guess what, one of the most meaningful realizations that came to me is this: I miss myself. And I miss the beach, terribly. I miss swimming and just being at peace with myself in the middle of the sea.
Like this.
Although that one was taken in the hidden lagoon. One of the best spots for me in El Nido, Palawan.
Another is that I made a new twitter account. I just couldn't stand all the "delusional" posts and the drama that I've put there. The new one's still filled with drama (meh) but this time, I want to believe I am expressing them in a better way.
If you want to know about the current state of my life, it's still rolling down with the blahs and mehs and shit and hooray. Twas never a smooth ride although so far, there had been no major potholes as well. This scares me though, because no matter how small a pothole may be, if you run over it so many times, it'll grow bigger and bigger until you'll get stuck.
I'm sick of getting stuck.
So enough of that. Here are some of things that I've posted in my new twitter account. :>
1. Breaking my heart is better than breaking my trust.
2. I can handle a broken heart but never a broken trust.
3. A broken heart can heal in time but a "what if" will haunt you forever.
4. It's never what you lied about. It's the fact that you made a fool out of a person and acted like you did nothing wrong.
5. A name makes you stand out from everyone else. It gives you identity. Makes you "the person" instead of "a person."
6. Playing dumb could be entertaining and amusing. But only for so long.
7. Everyone will judge you. It is human nature.
8. The moment was beautiful. It was real. But the question is, are we?
9. There are people who rarely share themselves out to others. But once they do, they tend to forget their own selves.
10. Most of the things that we hate are the things we do not understand.
Oh, there you go. Dix citations de moi.


No comments:
Post a Comment