My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Speaking of jobs...

Few months ago, I was fortunate enough to work with CEO Silver and I got a bit of money out of it. And tonight, I spent it. 

Bought two boxes of pizza<3 for everyone (meaning me, my cousin, my mom, our driver, my aunt and my mom's friend.) Also, I need new sandals. I don't really like the "cork" soles, I would've preferred some sole with a solid colour or something. Well anyway, it's pretty fine and I really like the colour, so I got it. 

It's a bit expensive for my budget, but I can't help it. :P

So there. I still have a little bit left. For fare when I go out again and because I still need to buy my friend some gourmet coffee. Haha.

And I think my room is desperately asking to be cleaned, so I might...clean it.

Or maybe tomorrow. Idk. 

Bye. Bonsoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment