My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Brainstorm Wednesday.

A day spent with awesome company and some great coffee is always a time amazingly spent. The brainstorming that we've been planning for months finally happened yesterday. It was supposed to be a shoot but it rained so hard. However, it was still fun hanging out with my friends. And man, we're talking about movies and films and life and stories over coffee! The Old Manila Coffee House in Robinson's Galleria is a nice and quaint place. Definitely a good place to brainstorm, to write and to talk about intimate matters. ;)
1. My wooden airplane ring that I bought in Cubao Ex for P25, 2. Our coffees: The Rock of Manila (mine), Cafe Latte (Josef) and Cafe Mocha (Silver), 3. I was "grinding" these coffee beans by hand while we're talking, blame my short attention span, 4. Josef's coffee. When I saw it, I loudly exclaimed "Why does your coffee have a design?!" Heh.

I can't wait for the next session. Haha.

On the other hand, Silver has a new camera and I need some new photos for Facebook (haha!) because they're all kinda outdated, so...you can pretty much guess what happened.
Photos by Silver Belen! :)
And no, those aren't prescription glasses. I just wear them when I feel like it. Pretty neat stuff for P90. Yes, I am the queen of cheap but amazing finds these days! ;)

On Sunday, we might watch some Spanish films. Ahhh, I love these people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment