My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Of airports and airplanes.

I was five years old when I first boarded a plane, since then, I never stopped.

Fifteen years now and I still find comfort being up there with the clouds, in fact, that's where I am the most comfortable. Ask me where the best place for tranquility is, and my answer would be, up there--on a plane.

And my affiliation with planes didn't just end with the plane itself, I am also in love with airports. It's an amazing place. One can observe a myriad of emotions on airports, may it be on the arrival or departure area. Tears, laughter, hugs, longing, hope, fear and so much more.

The cries of the little kids with their small arms around their leaving parent's can break a person's heart. The huge smiles of reunions replacing the gloomy faces of longing. But not all stories are pretty. Not all stories are of reunions and greener pastures.

Some leaves on a rush, escaping from god knows what. Some are forced to leave.

And sleep is knocking on my soul.


I will continue writing you, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment