I was, am, happy.
I will write so much more tomorrow. I will start a new blog, most likely on posterous because of their interesting photo system. Or idk. This is the travel blog that has been waiting to be born for so long now.
Also, I wrote a lot. I wrote a lot on my mobile phone. I made love with words during the depth of the night, during sunset and dawn, n the airport queue, on the shore, on the hammock, after talking to you, on the table, on the veranda, surrounded by Marlboro Blacks and bottles of Jack Daniels, J&Bs, Black Label and Baileys and so much more. Words circled me and my mind carrying deep emotions from the core of my heart.
I also sleep now with a dream catcher hanging above my head. I'm in love with it. In the same way I am in love with the guy. It gives me comfort, it reminds me of this trip that became my portal in knowing myself better.
I've always liked remembering. Thank you for this good memory.
Although sometimes it also hurts not being able to forget.
Good night now. At 15 minutes past 3am. Goodnight, goodnight.
I told you I bought a dream catcher.
You told me I'm your dream.


No comments:
Post a Comment