Well hello. I changed my blog's url because in the past few months, I was actually bored and broke enough to enter a writing contest. However, I wasn't able to update this blog--a requirement. Anyhow, I just realized that I wanted to keep this blog private. Far from the unwanted attention that the contest brought. Besides, almost everything in here is about my personal life. So yeah. :-)
I'm writing again. Why? Because even if I haven't slept properly for days now and I am actually exhausted and it's almost 4 in the morning, I am still not sleepy. So the usual, I write.
What's happening with my life lately, you might wonder.
Well, I am still with the guy. And our relationship's still complicated and I still love him, despite all the complications.
Well, I am now officially unemployed. Unfortunately, the apprenticeship didn't work for everyone. Our mentor ended up losing all his patience for us and his frustrations pretty much exploded...so yeah. However, it's nice to be finally free.
Well, I will be travelling again next week. To the beach, to the beach! And this time, we'll be staying on a real house. It's a rented house but my cousins have already purchased a part of the land or somethin'.
Well, everyone's almost depressed this month. Luckily for me, my burnout and total depression passed on already. It was a couple of weeks ago. First, my grandpa got better, second, we became free from the obligation of the apprenticeship and third, I was finally able to tell the guy how I really feel about our situation. I'm on better grounds now and since then, I've been helping "drowning" friends reach the shore as well. :-)
Well, my puppy and I are sort of, in a fight right now. I am really pissed at her because she's being all so bratty and aggressive. That just wouldn't work. I'm not maltreating her or anything, I will never be able to do that, mygod. However, I am also not playing with her or anything. Basically, I'm ignoring her. Like what I do when I'm pissed with people.
I really don't know why I can't sleep, really. My mind's so noisy.
Well yeah. Whatever.
p.s.
I can't wait for September. I'll finally be living another phase of my life! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment