My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Two decades now and some of the things that made me smile.

My friend from outerspace, the special guy, did this for me.
He's in the Netherlands right now, but he'll be back home on Friday.
I can't wait to see him. And to hug him. Damn it. I really will. I miss him that much.
Another close friend of mine, Kaki. <3
And a video greeting all the way from France, from Matias, my nephew.
I love this kid to bits and I can't wait to see him in August!
And for Kaki, my loves, she knows how much I love and admire and trust her.
Her greeting made my heart happy. :-*

These little things made me forget that, Rocky, my car, has a huge scratch all over her side. I'm really sorry, Rocky. And thank you, thank you so much. For not letting me down and still sticking up with me, despite everything, despite my carelessness. I'm sorry, I know it's my fault and I deeply apologize. I promise to take care of you.

Two decades now. I am now officially a 20 year old girl, still crossing over, still looking up to the stars and hanging out with the clouds. 

Two decades now. I am now officially a 20 year old girl, trying to make money--by being a full time apprentice, a creative assistant and a part-time freelancer. 

Life, be nice. :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment