My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Epic Boracay.

Spent the first week of May at Boracay with my friends, Team Petix. We're not complete though, which made it a bit sad. Nonetheless, we had some serious, mad fun. They arrived a day earlier from me and I just followed because of some conflict in my schedule. Haha!

Day1: Had some Jonah's fruit shakes then went swimming.
Night1: Dinner at the shore, pizza! Then we played truth or dare, with one Absolut Vodka. Next time, I must play the game and choose dare. We can't be too safe, lol! Oh also, Buji and I saw a shooting star! It was amazing. It's been years since I last saw one. Went to Epic after and had my favourite Jack Daniel's! Yihaa.

Day2: Woke up late, of course. Despite that, we went island hopping and snorkelling! Although we weren't able to visit other islands, the trip was fun. We went to Crystal Cove and went through two caves. The place was beautiful and the caves were nice. It was also interesting to see huge, angry waves crashing into sharp rocks--literally. After that, we went snorkelling, even if the waves were big. The fishes were beautiful, so as the corals! Our chocolate cookies, at first, were snobbed by the fishes. Twas hilarious. Then we went on sailing to the west part of Boracay. And the best part? While sailing, the waves were really huge and we were often splashed with it, all the while we're singing Katy Perry's Fireworks! It felt amazing, it was so much fun I'm pretty sure I'll always remember it. You know that awesome moment with your friends where youth, dynamism, magic, adventure, fun, danger, laughter and music were all bonded, on the middle of the sea, under a bright blue sky. Yes, it was that beautiful, that meaningful.
Night2: Buffet dinner at Guilly's. Food was good but we were disappointed with the beer below zero. It was just for Php9.00 and we thought it was awesome. Unfortunately, it was only for San Mig Light, Pale Pilsen and Tanduay Ice(I think). Heh, okay, I admit, we're expecting to drown on Red Horse. LULZ. Anyway, we had a few bottles then we left, the crowd wasn't so nice too. We stayed for a while on the shore while some of my friends became fascinated with their newly discovered technique of taking photos--twas really awesome, I must say. Then, because we're so persistent to make Epic an epic experience, we returned there. That time, had J&B rare and screwdriver.

Day3 and Night3: Buji and JC had to leave already, so only 5 of us remained. We woke up late, again, of course, then had lunch. Izel was madly craving for seafood, DJ and Glen went with her. For the non-seafood lovers like Keavy and I, we ate at Big Mouth: Come hungry, leave happy. Heh. After dinner, we swam again and it was fun, fun, fun again. Especially the part where Mimi, the life saver/buoy, could get inflated! Then while swimming, I got stung by a jelly fish! It was unbelievable. A jelly fish. At Boracay. Anyway, it happened, so yeah. Then we went shopppping! Then buffet dinner again. And because we're awesome, we ate at separate buffets, but then still sat on one table! LOL. And then, our "private time." DJ went on alone, walking on the shore and probably thinking about stuff. Izel and I went out as well, first we interviewed one of the fire dancers for my assignment then we had a brief photoshoot. Haha. As for Glen and Keavy, they were supposed to go to Epic (again, yes, haha) but they forgot the key inside the room. 8D Here comes the fun part. When we all got back, we still can't open the door and the people on the information desk were all asleep in their rooms. We tried to wake them up with no avail. Glen and Izel were asleep on the chair outside, while DJ, Keavy and I were gradually becoming more and more insane as to how we could open up the door. DJ brought out Della (the girl on this Fitness First Card) and together, they tried to open the door. I met Corner, my friend, which I later on introduced to Della--given that they're both inanimate. And all throughout this craziness, Keavy was documenting it through her phone. Then the magical moment happened--DJ and Della were able to open the door. We were ecstatic. DJ discovered a new career path. Loool. Have I mentioned the door was opened at past 3am? And we need to leave the place by 7am? And even if most of us still haven't packed, and we all need to take a shower and there's only one bathroom, we were able to leave at 7am. Without sleep. Most epic.

Team Petix goes to Boracay!


Got home at around 5pm. Was dead tired. But then, I still need to write the article for my assignment, which I did. After that, rested and slept like I was in coma! Haha. 

Boracay, as itself, is epic. But my friends made it much more epic-er!

No comments:

Post a Comment