Just a quick post because I really need to starting working. Well yeah, actually it's about that.
You see, for quite some time now, that has been in conflict with my personal life. My priorities are pretty much, idk, mixed up and shit. But heck, I know what's important for me. Problem is I am not in the same page with them in that area and I cannot, do not, really blame them. In this scenario, I am at fault. Here we go again "I screwed up but I wasn't wrong." That's was said by Bradlee, the editor of the guys in the Washington Post that exposed Nixon's fraud in the film, All The President's Men.
"I screwed up but I wasn't wrong." I have always held on to that. Through out my life, I've screwed out a number of times. But most of those times, I screwed up in doing the right thing--or at least what is right in my opinion. And I have no regrets for that. I never had a problem holding on to something that I firmly believe.
Come hell and all chaos. But there is no way I will surrender what I deem is right.
You might be thinking, I'm one hell of a self-centered bitch. But no.
I am eccentric, I am aware of that. I like molding the world into my own terms and making things work for me, through the way I want them. Most of the time, I get away with the things that I do and when I don't, I accept the failure, learn from it, and move on.
Damn it. I said this will be a quick post. Anyways, so that's it.
I need to do some adjustments, I know that. I also know that the world will never adjust on its own according to my preferences. This isn't highschool or college that I could do whatever the shit I want and still be in a good position. After college, there's nothing like that anymore.
That's the problem when we get used to bending the world to fit into our own terms. (and could we really do such thing?) Or when we get used to existing in our own little cosmos. We tend to forget that the world is bigger than we could ever imagine. And every single individual will work in their own individual ways. Sometimes lifting us up, sometimes dragging us down, and sometimes, just plainly existing. Not doing anything but actually changing some things.
p.s.
I've been thinking about some things. I kinda miss random road trips and just being on the move. Really...

No comments:
Post a Comment