My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

A Failed Attempt on Mobile Blogging (aka frustrations)


Mobile blogging. I'm trying this now and wondering if this will work... It's all hazy, you know. Sometimes I just feel like desparately cleaning my spectacles, sometimes I just wanna smash it to the ground. Sometimes, most of the time, I just shrug and say "oh well..."

I am writing from somewhere light now. I miss reading Sherilyn Fenn's blog... (sherilynshines.blogspot.com) She's Audrey Horne from Twin Peaks, ya know. One of the best tv series that I've seen. I totally love her character but I love her more as the person that used to write in her blog--bold, true, and facing things head on. She used to end her posts with "light and love!" How I miss her.

Maybe I like her because I used to be so daring, so comfortable in myself. What happened?

*posting this now through the laptop. damn that blogger email mobile thing, so complicatedddd!

No comments:

Post a Comment