My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Keep Calm at 21.

So, it all started with Glen posting a photo on my facebook wall: Keep Calm and Unhook Your Bra. And apparently, it was my birthday that night so I figured out, heck yeah, Keep Calm and Turn 21, or some shit like that.

Anyways. This is a late post, was supposed to post an entry about that day yesterday but I did some other stuff. Last Tuesday (May 22), I turned 21 and I don't know about the changes that will happen but I'm pretty sure there would be lots and I really really want to believe I'll be able to deal with them well enough.

Few months ago, I said that all I really want for my 21st birthday is my own place and now I have it. It hadn't been all joy but it's still better than commuting home. (add that to the fact that my account is forever depleted! uh)

Lastly, the ball is rolling again in a familiar field. I hope it'll turn out nicely. :">

[belated] Happy Birthday pour moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment