My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

That First Racket

The previous month was my busiest so far. By the end of it, I was drained--mentally, emotionally and physically. Although I admit it was fun, and the people that I met were priceless...the experience still suck the life out of me. Then came Saturday and I was sick and dysfunctional.


My first shoot, first racket ever. Thank's to Silver for inviting me. Twas so fun and for the day, I was the audioman! (woman, ok.lol) Also thanks to Direct Jamie, DOP Silver and Alex for letting me work with them even if I'm totally clueless and inexperienced. And I think, I like the job. :)



Hindi ka pwedeng walang alam. Dapat kahit di mo alam, kunwari alam mo. -Alex

That line struck me. Truly, we can't go on telling everyone we don't know this, we don't understand that. Given that it is not possible for us to know everything and that our knowledge and skills are limited, we should at least have the initiative to try--and to actually do it. 

Because one can only learn how to drive well enough when one gets on the road.

p.s.
Also, that was the first time I earned something on my own! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment