Hi Blog!
I know I haven't been writing much! I'm sorry. I've been really busy and stressed. :/
But don't worry about me. I'm still enjoying what I'm doing. The crowd I'm in is still pretty cool and I love them to bits. They're like my older brothers and sisters and I'm learning so much from them.
Also, I've been meeting a shitload of new people! It's amazing.
On the other hand, I really miss my friends, my school and my old life.
These days, actually, in the last few months, I've been broke beyond broke. This is the trade-off of being a freelancer. Maybe, sometime, I'll write something about it. Soon. When I find time.
Work, has been pretty demanding. Physically and mentally. We've been under so much pressure too. But I'll survive. I always will. I see myself being a stronger person after this. I will be.
But here's the catch, even if work isn't as smooth-sailing, my heart remains on the clouds.
May 30, 2011. Thank you for being one of the most memorable night of my life.
I love you, J.A.B.
YIHAAAAAAAAAAAA!
p.s.
there are so many film festivals! I dunno where to go first and how to fit them into my schedule! Chyeah!

No comments:
Post a Comment