My photo
Sometimes random. Sometimes inspired. Most of the time bored.

Pages

Updates! (NM)


I haven't been writing much, I know. Nothing much has changed, yet I am changed so much. It will take a rather long explanation if I attempt to explain to you the things that life has brought unto my plate these days. It is like an unusual smorgasbord of sorts--filled with arguments, hopes, life, death, deception, fear, joy, craziness, laughter, and yells. It's crazy. 

Nonetheless, I am still moving on with life. I am still taking small steps, no matter what. 

I have also been out much these days. And man, it feels so fulfilling. I was able to help out the guy for so many things and I am happy because of this. :>

Anyways... that's just it, actually. I am still unemployed. It's not getting on me yet, but there are days that I feel incompetent or doubtful of myself because no one seems to trust me with a position in their company! Haha. It's like continuously asking yourself, "Am I really not that good enough?!" 

But oh well, papel, with the drama. Aside from those stuff... life is decent I guess. I have been sick for a few days, still have rashes (that are so itchy!) all over my skin and at the moment, it's all I really care about. Damn, these rashes.

And lastly, my face. Haha. Bye!

Photo taken by the guy. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment